|QUESTION:||I have a number of old credit claims listed in ProStix and do not expect to ever receive an actual credit note from the supplier. How do I remove these claims so that they no longer display on my Claims Summary Report|
To delete credit claims , perform the following:
1. From the ProStix main menu select System Administration then Utilities then Run a Program
2. Enter the utility program fixclaim.p in the Which Program? field, then press <enter> to run
3. The "Delete Credit Claim" screen will be displayed. Enter the Claim Number, then press <enter>
4. A summary of the Credit Claim will be displayed. Press <F5> to confirm the delete
5. The "Delete Credit Claim" screen will be re-displayed. Either enter the next claim number you wish to delete , or <F4> to exit.
IF THIS FAQ DOESN’T RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE:
Contact Sterland Support.