|QUESTION:||I would like to change the default "From" email address that appears on any emails generated from the Trade Portal. Where do I go to do this?|
The "from" email address is conditionally selected from two locations:
If the email does NOT include any PDF attachments, then the "from" email address is populated from the ETM System Parameters table
If the email does include a PDF attachment, then the "from" email address is populated from the User ID that has been set as the System Admin user.
To update the "from" email address that is populated from the ETM System Parameters table, perform the following:
1. Login to ProStix, then select menu options Electronic Trade Module - ETM System Setup - ETM System Parameters
2. The ETM System Parameters screen will be displayed. Locate and select the Section "notification" with attribute "emailaddress", press <F7> to edit the value
3. Once you have completed the change press <F1> to save
To update the "from" email address that is populated from the system admin user, perform the following:
1. First determine which User ID has been defined as the system admin user. In Frameworks, via theicon select System Administration then System Tables then Miscellaneous Table Maintenance
2.In the table search field enter System Settings - General, then click the "Find" button.
4. Click on the blue hyperlink System Settings - General to load data on the right hand side of the Miscellaneous Table Maintenance tab. Type Adminuser into the Code Column filter. Note the value (in this case User ID) defined for the Code AdminUser.
5. Via the icon select System Administration then Users & Security then System User Maintenance
6. Add the AdminUser User ID in the User From and User To fields, then click Find
7. The details for the AdminUser will be displayed. Locate the Email Address field, then click in this field to open for editing
8. Enter the desired email address , then click "Save".
IF THIS FAQ DOESN’T RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE:
Contact Sterland Support.