We have many suppliers that have multiple email addresses. We set the main email address for the supplier as their accounts department email address. That way, when we produce and email the payment remittance advices, they go to this accounts email address. However when we raise and then email purchase orders to the same supplier , they tend to have a different "sales" email address. is there a way that we can set up the "sales" email address as the default email address when sending purchase orders?
To set up a supplier default email address for sending Purchase Orders, perform the following:
Step 1: Create the "sales" email address under the Supplier Maintenance Addresses option
1. Via Supplier Maintenance select the Supplier, then go to the
click thebutton and fill out required details including the "sales" email address
In the example below Supplier "Cootamundra Football Club" has Address number 1 set up with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Link the Address to the relevant Branch Shipping Terms
1. Via Supplier Maintenance select the Supplier, then go to the tab.
2. Click the button
3. Via the drop down selector choose the branch number
4. Via the Delivery Address No. field click the icon to then display the Supplier Delivery Address Finder. Click on the address which contains the desired "sales" email address
In example below Branch 10 has been set to use Supplier Delivery address 1 (which has the email address set as email@example.com)
4. Add freight and basis if required (note both fields are optional), then click save
IF THIS FAQ DOESN’T RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE:
Contact Sterland Support.