The System Settings - Numeric option allows you to create and maintain numeric values for fields used throughout Frameworks. These values require a numeric response.
To view all current numeric values for fields used throughout Frameworks, perform the following:
1. Click then type Miscellaneous Table Maintenance (or select Miscellaneous Table Maintenance from within the System Administration - System Tables navigation tree).
2. Type System Settings - Numeric into the Table: field, then click .
3. A current list of numeric value codes, their purpose and value (Number) are displayed.
To add a new numeric value, perform the following:
1. Click .
2. Type the Code, Setting Purpose and Value (Number).
3. Click .
To edit an alphanumeric value, perform the following:
1. Select the relevant code.
2. Update the Code and/or Setting Purpose as appropriate.
3. Update the Value (Number), then click .
Copyright © 2019. Sterland Computing Pty Ltd.