The System Settings - General option allows you to create and maintain default values for alphanumeric fields used throughout Frameworks. These values require an alphanumeric response.
To view all current values for alphanumeric fields used throughout Frameworks, perform the following:
1. Click then type Miscellaneous Table Maintenance (or select Miscellaneous Table Maintenance from within the System Administration - System Tables navigation tree).
2. Type System Settings - General into the Table: field, then click .
3. A current list of alphanumeric value codes, their purpose and value are displayed.
To add a new alphanumeric value, perform the following:
1. Click .
2. Type the Code, Setting Purpose and Value.
3. Click .
To edit an alphanumeric value, perform the following:
1. Select the relevant code.
2. Update the Code and/or Setting Purpose as appropriate.
3. Update the Value, then click .
Copyright © 2018. Sterland Computing Pty Ltd.