The System Settings - Amounts option allows you to create and maintain default values for dollar or percent fields used throughout Frameworks. These values require a decimal response.
To view all current values for dollar or percent fields, perform the following:
1. Click then type Miscellaneous Table Maintenance (or select Miscellaneous Table Maintenance from within the System Administration - System Tables navigation tree).
2. Type System Settings - Amounts into the Table: field, then click .
3. A current list of the codes, their purpose and value is displayed.
To add a new value for dollar or percent fields, perform the following:
1. click .
2. Type the Code, Setting Purpose and Value.
3. Click .
To edit values for dollar or percent fields, perform the following:
1. Select the relevant code.
2. Update the Code and/or Setting Purpose as appropriate.
3. Update the Value (Amount), then click .
Copyright © 2019. Sterland Computing Pty Ltd.