The System - Shipping Basis Codes miscellaneous table allows you to maintain codes that represent the shipping basis for Purchase Orders.
Refer to the following processes for further information:
1. Click then type Miscellaneous Table Maintenance (or select Miscellaneous Table Maintenance from within the System Administration - System Tables navigation tree).
2. Type System - Shipping Basis Codes into the Table: field, then click .
3. A current list of the Shipping Basis codes are displayed.
3. Click .
4. Type the company code to be associated to this new code into the Company field.
5. Type a meaningful code in the Code field.
6. Type a meaningful description in the Description field.
7. Tick the Pickup check box if the shipping basis represents a customer pick-up type.
8. Tick the Deduct Freight check box if the freight is to be deducted on the Purchase Order.
9. Click .
4. Select the Reason Code you would like to change.
5. Make your changes.
6. Click .
Copyright © 2019. Sterland Computing Pty Ltd.