The Reason for Refund Codes miscellaneous table is used when processing Credit Notes in Point of Sale or Sales Orders.
Refer to the following processes for further information:
1. Click then type Miscellaneous Table Maintenance (or select Miscellaneous Table Maintenance from within the System Administration - System Tables navigation tree).
2. Type Reason Codes - Reason for Refund Codes into the Table: field, then click .
3. A current list of the re-order cycle codes are displayed.
Scroll to the right to view all fields.
3. Click .
4. If applicable, type the Company ID into the Company field to setup the reason codes unique to that Company only.
Any Company that does not have specific reason codes defined will have access to the system reason codes. That is, those that are not set up with a specific company code (00).
5. Type a code to explain the refund reason into the Code field. For example, DAMAG for Damaged Goods.
6. Type a description to explain the refund reason into the Description field.
7. Tick Return if this reason requires goods to be returned to a Supplier.
8. Tick Re-Invoice if you wish to re-invoice for this reason code.
9. Click .
3. Double click the field you would like to update for the particular reason for refund code, make your changes, then click .
4. Repeat step 3 for any other modifications required.
3. Highlight the reason for refund code line you would like to delete, then click , then to confirm.
Copyright © 2018. Sterland Computing Pty Ltd.