To import Journals into Frameworks. perform the following:
1. Click then type Journal Entry (or select Journal Entry from within the General Ledger - Transaction Processing navigation tree).
2. Click to create a new journal. The Journal No. is automatically populated.
3. Right-click on the area/grid on the right side of the screen, then select Import Data then Paste Data into Grid.
In a single Company environment , the Company field will be assigned the value of the user's company if none is entered during the import.
4. Paste the data to be imported into the Data: field.
5. Select the configuration for your import file in via the drop down arrow in the Delimiter: field.
6. Select the method to import this file via the drop down arrow in the Method: field.
7. Tick or un-tick the My Data has headings check box as appropriate.
8. Click to check the data being imported.
If you receive a red warning icon click this to reveal the issue or issues with the data being imported. Correct these issues then try again.
9. Click .
10. Confirm the data has been imported successfully.
Copyright © 2018. Sterland Computing Pty Ltd.