To import Expense Invoices into Frameworks. perform the following:
1. Click then type Expense Invoice Entry (or select Expense Invoice Entry from within the Payables - Transaction Processing navigation tree).
2. Click to create a new Expense Invoice.
3. Right-click on the area/grid on the right side of the screen, then select Import Data then Paste Data into Grid.
In a single Company environment, the Company field will be assigned the value of the user's company if none is entered during the import.
4. Paste the data to be imported into the Data: field.
5. Select the configuration for your import file in via the drop down arrow in the Delimiter: field.
6. Select the method to import this file via the drop down arrow in the Method: field.
7. Tick or un-tick the My Data has headings check box as appropriate.
8. Click to check the data being imported.
If you receive a red warning icon click this to reveal the issue or issues with the data being imported. Correct these issues then try again.
9. Click .
10. Confirm the data has been imported successfully.
Copyright © 2019. Sterland Computing Pty Ltd.