For customer managing their own upgrades the current version of mobile apps client code is version 2.0.8. Please refer to support if you are unsure of your current version
To download the Release Notes spreadsheet
Click this link: Frameworks Release Notes 5.4.1.xlsx then select the download button from the top right of the screen. This spreadsheet contains the full set of Release Notes for version 5.4 plus all patch versions to date.
The spreadsheet contains the following:
Flags/Feature Codes Used
Customer Reference Number
Release testing recommendations
The attached release notes are changes contained from the last version 5.4.1. If you are upgrading from a previous version please review all release notes from your current version (contain in the spreadsheet above).
Version 5.4.1 is a patch release and whilst Sterland would always recommend a full system test on each release we understand that is not always achievable. As a guide the following is recommended for this release:
Review and test any "green highlighted calls"
Test all calls released in the version that were logged by your organisation. This can be seen and sorted by downloading the Release spreadsheet and searching for your company name and/or ticket reference
A base transactional test of POS, SOP and Purchasing, as well as:
Fixes and Enhancements in this version:
Customer Funded Development
Sterland has added the following fields in the Customer Order module:
1. Imported Date is now included in the Customer Orders Dashboard 2. Amount Variation and Percentage Variation are now included in the Customer Order screen 3. Surcharge button/link is now included in the Customer Order Line Maintenance screen if the Product has Surcharge 4. Length Conversion is now included in the Customer Orders Dashboard
Sterland has made the following change when importing Customer Order files:
a. If the XML/CSV file has orders with no unit of measure, the UOM field in Frameworks is now defaulted to EA. b. If the XML/CSV file has tally products with no tally information, the orders are still imported however an error prompt is now displayed on screen forcing the user to update the tally information. c. If the XML/CSV file has EA products with tally information, the orders are imported but not the Tally information. d. If the XML/CSV file has tally information that contains "AT" between quantity and length, convert it to "/" and import orders.
Additionally, a user now has the ability to control the automatic matching of generic customer product codes by setting a new flag in the product transaction table: "Exclude Matching".
Sterland have made the following changes to the processing of Weighbridge Ticket Reversals:
1. The Consolidated Invoice will contain all tickets before the reversal and will not change as part of the reversal process. Whereas the Credit Notes will contain only the reversed tickets.
2. The tickets contained in the original RCTIs and the new reversal RCTIs are dependent on when the reversal is made:
- If the reversal is made before the transport company runs the Central Allocation scheduled task, there will only be one RCTI and it will contain all the tickets (original and reversed).
- If the reversal is made after the transport company runs the Central Allocation scheduled task, a new reversal RCTI will be produced containing only the reversed tickets. The original RCTI will remain unchanged since presumably it has already been sent to the supplier.
Point Of Sale
Sterland has rectified an issue wherein Collect Orders, Cash Refunds and Suspended Sales could not be retrieved in the Transaction Finder pop-up screen.
Sterland is pleased to announce that there is a new enquiry screen "Logged in Sessions Enquiry" which shows current active users in Frameworks. Additionally, the "sterland" and "master" users will now not consume a license.
Sterland has rectified an issue with the InvRcptLab flag that controls the 'Print Receipt Label' option in the stock receipting screen. The follow actions will now occur:
-When the flag is active, the 'Print Receipt Label' option will be shown and default to print.
-When the flag is inactive, the 'Print Receipt Label' option will not be shown unless the Purchase Order being receipted is Linked to a Sales Order. If shown, the 'Print Receipt Label' option will default to not print.