The Payment History section within the Customer Dashboard provides payment history for the selected Customer and the option to drill down to the individual transactions to view more detail about the payment and all allocations made from the payment. For rewards customers, there is a further drill-down to the rewards details of the transactions.
To enquire on a customer's payment history and allocations, from the home Dashboard perform the following:
1. Click to go to the Customer Dashboard.
2. Type the customer number in the Customer No field then click <enter> or search for the customer in the Search field then click <enter> or . For additional search options, refer to: Searching for a Customer.
3. Click the Payment History tab, then the Detail tab to display all payment history for the selected Customer.
Refer to Payment History for an explanation of the fields on this screen.
4. Click the Payment Number link to view details of the payment.
The link below provides a table with an explanation of all the fields displayed:
|Payment Header||Payment No||Displays the unique system generated customer payment number.|
|Suffix||Displays the backorder number for the transaction. In the case of a payment, one can be made on a Sales Order backorder for a cash customer and thus a backorder number is assigned.|
|Payment Date||Displays the date the payment was made.|
|Payment Amount||Displays the total amount paid including GST for the particular payment number.|
Displays the total of all discounts given to all the transactions.
|Within Terms||Displays if the payment was made within the agreed payment terms.|
Displays the payment status.
|Refer to Reprinting a customer payment below.|
|Tendering Details||Till No||Displays the Till No used to process the customer payment.|
|Session||Displays the Till Session number used to process the customer payment.|
Displays the type of tender used to make the customer payment.
|Amount||Displays the total transaction amount paid.|
|User||Displays the user who processed the customer payment.|
|Cheque No||If applicable, displays the cheque no if cheque was used as the type of tender.|
|Payment Allocations||Transaction No|
Displays the transaction or transactions the customer payment was allocated to. Click the link to drill down to find further information about the invoice. Refer to About the sections within the Customer Transaction Enquiry Dashboard for further information.
|Suffix||Displays the backorder number of the transaction being allocated against.|
|Date||Displays the date the payment was allocated to the transaction.|
|Payment Amount||Displays the payment amount allocated to each transaction.|
|Discount||Displays any settlement discounts allocated to the transaction during the allocation process. Refer to Allocating Payments for further information.|
Reprinting a customer payment
The Print Payment button allows you to reprint previous customer payments made to an account. The reprint is clearly labelled and contains the original time and date of the payment. The customer payment is either reprinted as a star docket or a nuvu document dependent on the settings for the printer defined via the POS printer field in Device Maintenance
To reprint a previous customer payment, perform the following:
1. Click .
2. If a NuVu printer has been defined, you will be presented with the Output Dialog box from which you can then print or email the customer payment. Refer to Printing, Emailing or Faxing stationery from Frameworks for further information.
3. If a star printer has been defined, the customer payment is automatically printed to the defined star docket printer.
- No labels
Copyright © 2018. Sterland Computing Pty Ltd.