Refer to POS Useful Information including System Flags for information on POS System Flags.
To create a reward card from within Point Of Sale, from the home Dashboard perform the following:
1. Click then type Point Of Sale (or select Point Of Sale) from within the Sales - Transaction Processing navigation tree.
2. Refer to Point Of Sale to complete the sale.
3. Once all products have been entered, click the icon to the right of the Rewards Card# field. The Generic Rewards Card Registration screen is displayed.
4. Complete all required fields. Refer to the link below for an explanation of these fields and values.
If the customer has an existing cash card or COD account, their information will automatically populate into this screen.
Type the Customer's Account Number or search for it via then select the relevant account number.
Validation performed on this field:
Select Generic Reward Program from the drop down list.
Refer to: https://skb.sterland.com:8443/pages/editpage.action?pageId=200015876 for further information about ITM Priority Cards.
Type the Card number.
Update as appropriate.
If the Not Provided checkbox is unticked , the mobile number is required.
If the Not Provided checkbox is ticked , the mobile number is not required.
Validation performed on these fields:
5. Click . Any incomplete mandatory fields are marked with and you will be unable to save until those field/s have been completed.
6. Refer to Reward Card Maintenance for further information.
Copyright © 2019. Sterland Computing Pty Ltd.